Professional Wedding Hair and Make-up Artists
Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life and you will want to look and feel beautiful the whole day through.
How we can help?
Choosing the right hair and make-up artist can be a daunting task, trawling the internet and social media searching for the perfect portfolio and rave reviews.
With this in mind, founder and senior make-up artist Joanne Pearson (with over 20 years experience) has vetted and hand selected the best hair and make-up artists in the industry so you feel confidence in knowing you have selected a professional for your special day.
When you choose an Absolutely Flawless hair or make-up artist, what can you expect?
- Hand picked hair and make-up experts.
- Specialist trained to the highest standards.
- Friendly professionals who will put you at ease.
- Bespoke hair and make-up designed around you.
- A flawless, long lasting look from application to the last dance.
- High quality products for long lasting results guaranteed.
- Feel pampered and relaxed on your wedding day.
“Your presence was so calming during the getting ready time which could so easily feel stressed,” says Beverly Trafford. “One of our best wedding plan decisions was to book Absolutely Flawless”
Your wedding hair and makeup trial
8-10 weeks before your wedding day is the perfect time for your bridal hair and make-up trial so it is fresh in your mind, however you can book your trial any time to suit your needs.
Together, we go through a full in-depth consultation to ensure you are happy with every detail planned for your bridal look including:
- Themes, colour schemes and preferences detailed – to get a real understanding of your personal style.
- Mood boards and pictures – to select bridal styles you love to create your perfect look.
- Hair and skin perfected – we will tailor your hair and make-up to ensure any imperfections are concealed, ensuring you look and feel flawless.
- Bespoke hair and make-up – We will stay as long as it takes to create a look that feels perfectly you.
To conclude your trial, we will make detailed notes and photograph your hair and makeup in preparation to recreate your chosen look for the wedding day.
“Had my bridal makeup trial today – absolutely loved the outcome, was how I wanted it but 100% better, can’t wait for the big day,” Steph Bailey
On your wedding day
On your wedding day we will arrive prompt at your wedding venue or location of choice.
If bridesmaids, mothers or guests have not had a trial we will go through a mini consultation to understand their requirements and tie in any look with their chosen colour scheme.
Each service will usually take around 45 minutes with the brides taking a little longer. We love to pamper our brides so we aim to get you ready somewhere in the middle of the booking as a group, so you can relax getting in to your dress with no last minute rushing around.
We are here to help if you need dresses lacing or jewellery fastening (as we have become expert little wedding helpers over the years).
Then its time for the finishing touches including any make-up touch ups, giving you your complimentary lipstick pot and brush and fit any tiaras or veils to complete your dream bridal look.
“My make-up still looked flawless after 12 hours of eating, drinking, dancing and happy tears.” Lisa Jane
It’s never too early to book, and we can step in at the last minute for late bookings.
To check our availability and to receive a quote click here.